She's a homeschool mom of 5 littles, Locke (16), Breckyn (14), Rizden(10), Aberdeen (6) + Baby Wells (3). Together they explore Utah top to bottom to find the latest and greatest family fun and share everything they find here on The Salt Project.
What is The Salt Project?
We exploring everything from Salt Lake City and beyond! Sharing staycations, hikes, museums, restaurants, date nights and more.
About the blog
We use categories to organize our adventures. Things like Grubbin', Adventurin’, Field Trippin', and Road Trippin'. Let's break it all down.
- Grubbin' | Chain restaurants are for the birds. We want local, family owned, unique places. Let's start asking "Peach City” or “Zeek’s Pieshake Parlour"?
- Adventurin' | Any and all things outdoors. Hikes, parks, markets, events.
- Field Trippin' | If there is an educational factor, indoor activity, museums, business tours, or the zoo, it's a field trip.
- Road Trippin' | This encompasses anything beyond Utah.
- Staycations | Stayin' in Utah.
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in partnering up for a Giveaway.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Our primary form of making money is via affiliate links.
- We find it impossible to promote items we don't like, so we only promote products we love and believe in.
- Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. It will be clearly marked as being paid content.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe Utah should be shared and cared for.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely ours.