Another bucket list item that has been a long time coming, Meadow Hot Springs!
Check out our original post HERE for ALL the info.
RVing to hot springs is my new favorite thing. It was so nice to be able to have a warm place to go and change after swimming.
Harmony's post led us straight to the spot!
There are 2 pools but the one with the dock is cooler, and since it was pretty cold we decided to stay put.
These springs are pretty deep, so you definitely want floaters for littles. You can stand around the edges, and there is a rope that you can hold on to or sit on, but other than that, it's straight down to the bottom.
These springs were pretty busy while we were there mid day on a Sunday. But still plenty of room for the kids to swim around and play.
- No Restrooms, closest ones are the great outdoors or going back into town.
- On Private Property but has given permission to all to swim.
- You can Scuba Dive on this hot spring.
- There's also a second and third pond.
- There's a fence where most people park, you can drive all the way to the pond, but 4wheel drive is a must.
- The road gets pretty rough when it's muddy. It's a five-minute walk from the fence.