This local Utah gal has us swooning over all these darling graphic T's and of course, being the Utah obsessed ladies that we are, we couldn't resist these darling Utah Native T's. I mean, come on! They are just to cute.
Utah-based wedding photographer/wife/mama creating unique clothing to match with her sweet baby girl. MATCH MY VIBE is an online clothing boutique born to create stylish, comfy, and versatile mommy-&-me designs. In-between adventures with her little munchkin, she is printing her designs on t-shirts by hand and sewing up cozy, chic accessories. Check out her instagram and say hi @matchmyvibe & visit her Etsy Shop
Match My Vibe is going to be selling their loot at a discount this weekend at the Urban Arts Festival!
THE URBAN ARTS FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE, 2015
- Over 100 artists displaying and selling everything from paintings, photography, and prints to jewelry, clothing, and sculpture.
- Music on Three Stages from over 30 different groups—featuring hip-hop, rock, funk, and jazz.
- Dance performances from top urban dance groups—featuring breakdancing battles and showcases throughout the day.
- Skateboarding demonstrations, workshops, and competitions for all ages and skill levels.
- Urban gardening area with demonstrations throughout the day.
- Live painting demonstrations from Utah’s top mural and street artists as well as a community wall for everyone to paint on.
- Food vendors and booths from non-profit groups and sponsors.
- The Voice Of The City Film Festival.
Urban Arts Festival, Saturday July 18th 2015 — at the Gateway