Tuacahn Amphitheatre has long been on The Salt Project Bucket List! It seems like we are always visiting during the off-season but we finally made it during our Girl's Trip to Red Mountain Resort!
We actually visited Tuacahn TWICE in one day! When we found out there was a Saturday Market on Saturday at Tuacahn Amphitheatre we decided to bike the 1.5 miles out there from Red Mountain Resort! Stephanie had serious reservations about biking in the middle of the day in St. George. (With good reason.) Luckily, it ended up being the perfect temperature that day and we made it without fainting from the heat!
The Market was surprisingly wonderful. The Vendors had amazing talents and there are even some food vendors. But the best part of Tuacahn Amphitheatre? The SHOWS!
Tuacahn Amphitheatre's Broadway plays are like nothing you've seen before. We were able to see When You Wish, which is basically a compilation of all things Disney. You guys. IT. WAS. PHENOMENAL. Within the first 10 minutes, we were already BLOWN away with all the magicalness. The scenes were stunning, the costumes were visually stunning, and all the pyrotechnics, voices, cast, IT WAS ALL WONDERFUL! We laughed, we cried, we sang, we danced. Seriously, such a good show.
I could go on and on, so I did and made a list below of some of the best things.
- The scenery. The stage is tucked up RIGHT against the canyon.
- The Acoustics, singers and orchestra are all top notch!
- The actors and whole cast! THEY ARE AMAZING! The cast is brought from all over and they have amazing voices.
- There's a scene in As you Wish that is just jaw-dropping. Pay attention to the Pocahontas scenes. It's stunning.
- The fireworks!
- Watching a Broadway play OUTSIDE!
- There always seem to be a wonderful breeze at just the right moment that helps bring the show even more to life.
- The show line-up! So many fun Broadway Plays. Prepare to be blown away!
- There is CHILDCARE! Nursing a baby? Have a toddler? Don't worry, they have the BEST childcare right on site!
- The whole venue is amazing! There are places to eat if you want to get to the show early, picnic areas, there's even a huge gift shop!
Guess what?! We've partnered up with Tuacahn Amphitheatre to giveaway 4 Tickets for When You Wish at Tuacahn Amphitheatre. Tickets are good for ANY performance between May 31 & Oct 14, 2019! Plus Childcare if you need it! Also, we've got discount codes below!
- Leave a comment below.
- Enter on Instagram for more entries!
Promo Code: SALT20
20% off any Fri-Sat Broadway Amphitheater show performance. Valid for any performance of Disney’s When You Wish, Disney’s The Little Mermaid or The Sound of Music through Sept 10. Fine Print: New sales only, Valid in Seating Areas 1, 2, or 3, Limit 4 per household, Restrictions apply.
Promo Code: SALT35
35% off any Mon-Thurs Broadway Amphitheatre show performance. Valid for any Mon-Thurs performance of Disney’s When You Wish, Disney’s The Little Mermaid or The Sound of Music through Sept 10. Fine Print: New sales only, Valid in Seating Areas 1, 2, or 3, Limit 4 per household, Restrictions apply.
Tuacahn is beyond lovely - I wholeheartedly agree with all your observations!
Would love to go!
We saw Little Mermaid there a few years ago, and would love to see When You Wish!!
I love Tuacahn! Such a beautiful venue. Would love the opportunity to visit again.