One of our favorite places to visit in Park City is the Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter! Every time we are in the area, we always stop by. It's a beautiful LEED building and always has fun activities to visit. Most of the Preserve is free to visit and sometimes there are rotating exhibits that have admission costs. The Robot Zoo (Sept. 14 - Jan. 5 + Admission) is in town right now and it's AWESOME.
The Robot Zoo has some pretty sweet hands-on exhibits. I was super impressed with the animatronics. It's kind of steampunk meets mother nature and it's so cool.
Even the toddlers enjoyed this exhibit.
I'd plan on spending at least 30 minutes in the exhibit, if not more. We were the only ones there so the kids had free reign to play.
The Robot Zoo is just one of the cool things at the Preserve. If you are dressed right you can go outside and look for birds. There are a few other rooms to visit too, be sure to check out our past visits to Swaner Preserve & EcoCenter!
- Great for all ages. Toddlers to Adults.
- Picnic Areas
- Take Binoculars
- Check-out the scavenger hunts at the front desk.
- Open Year-Round
- Climbing Wall (Admission on only certain hours.)
- Be sure to schedule a private nature walk upfront
- Bring mosquito repellent if you stay longer outside
- Call ahead to see what's scheduled