Right after visiting Mystic Hot Springs we were told there was another hot spring nearby and this one was FREE! While Mystic Hot Springs is beautiful, one can't pass up a free hot spring!
I was actually very surprised by this sign. Many hot springs are trashy and not well kept, but this one, this lovely community hot spring was obviously well cared for.
There was a grill, a firepit, a swinging chair and hardly ANY trash on the ground.
Please, PLEASE keep it clean for everyone!
The kids could have spent HOURS here. They loved being able to divert the hot and cold water into the pools.
You can also climb to the top of the mountain and see right where the hot spring comes out of the earth. Watch out though, it really is SUPER HOT.
It was kind of weird seeing all these dead bugs perfectly preserved in the water too.
Remember, keep it cleaner than you found it!
What are some of your favorite Hot Springs in Utah?
- Don't take Glass.
- The water running off the hill is HOT. So watch your kids.
- There's red dirt everywhere, it will stain your clothes.
- Approximate location 38.638510, -112.101023
- Please, PLEASE take care of the Hot Springs.
- Pack it in and pack it out.
- Keep it safe so everyone can enjoy it.