My kids have been begging to go back to visit Hall of Breakfast since we went at the beginning of the summer. This time we went with cousins. Everyone was oohing and aahing as we entered the fridge.
They have added a few new things since we last came. I loved the new toast art wall and the kids were all about the confetti!
The bacon wall was new also. We left our mark!
And of course the ball pit. My kids would have been perfectly happy in there for at least 5 hours.
Hall of Breakfast has been such a fun add to our Summer Bucket List this year! The kids LOVED it, I loved it, the baby loved it! It was a win for all.
You can go and quickly or slowly through the exhibit as you like. Be prepared to eat some of your favorite breakfast foods as the exhibit envelopes all of the senses. It's totally interactive. You can touch everything and just let the kids run wild and have fun.
We are so excited to host one last giveaway as they get ready to close their doors in Salt Lake City the first of September. We are sending YOU and your ENTIRE family (grandpa and grandma too) to visit the Hall of Breakfast. In addition, you will be taking home a swag bag full of breakfast goodies, and drum roll please... a $50 gift card to Chat books! Yep! Winner takes it all! Go enter to win on our Instagram account.
Use "SALT20" to get 20% off any ticket type.
Us "SALTFAM" for $20 off a family ticket!
For more tips, click here to the Hall of Breakfast FAQS page.
- Stroller Friendly
- Kid Friendly
- Bathrooms available
- Foods with various ingredients will be served
- Keep on eye on your shoes by the ball pit...don't want to loose one in the ball pit!
- Camera Friendly #thehallofbreakfast
- 3 and under are free
- Please arrive during the first 20 minutes of your timeslot. Once inside, stay as long as you'd like!
- All tickets must be purchased in advance, tickets are not available for purchase onsite
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Ticket holder must show ID for entry
- Got questions? Have a group of 10 or more? Shoot an email at firstname.lastname@example.org