Neptune Park is the amazing park in Saratoga Springs that boasts a HUGE pyramid to climb, but it is not the only thing to do! Things 2 Do in Utah has a great list of everything else to do there too!
1. Picnic: There is a lot of great grass and some trees for shade, but the pavilions are great for dinner or lunch too.
2. Play basketball: The courts are NICE
3. Play on the playground: There are a few great playgrounds with swings and spinners. You can get really dizzy.
4. Listen to a program or play: The amphitheater is nice. Check with the city for performance times.
5. Play sports: The grass is great and large. Play soccer or football and just have fun! And of course, the pyramid is the best part. Race to the top or take is slowly. You don't have to be a kid to climb!
Where is Neptune Park? 452 N 400 W Saratoga Springs.
Wow I never knew about this park! It's on our summer checklist for user thanks!