We’ve been loving all this warm summer weather! I mean, we went to a playdate at the park in February! It was amazing and beautiful and just what we all needed.
But Utah can be cruel like that. It can give us nice sunny skies and beautiful days earlier than we expected but then, just a couple weeks later, the forecast predicts rain all week. That rain always gets us down just as we were getting our hopes up that we’d be able to spend our days outside!
When those rainy days come, we always take a trip to one of our Utah go-to’s, Kangaroo Zoo!
Kanagaroo Zoo is the closest thing to an indoor playground I’ve seen in these parts. It’s the perfect place to bring your kids when they just need some space to run and play like the kids they are. It’s made for kids so they’ve thought of everything. Their bathrooms are nice, clean and big. They have speakers throughout the whole place that play a mix of Disney classics and early Miley Cyrus type music. They don’t allow outside food but they do sell snacks for an affordable price. Yes, they sell chips and other unhealthy snacks but they also sell cheese sticks, water, and fruit leather.
Things are simple there. Just bouncy toy after bouncy toy, a kid’s dream come true!
My kid’s all time favorite is this huge racing slide. They climb all the way to the top and then race their way down the slides. They could play for hours just on this one toy.
They also have a few of these obstacle bouncy toys. The older kids really love these ones and have fun racing their way through all the obstacles.
If you have little ones, like I do, you’ll appreciate the “4 and under only” toys. I love that no older jumpers can come in which allows the little kids to have a chance of enjoying themselves.
Good to Know:
- no shoes are allowed, including on adults so make sure everyone brings their socks. You can purchase socks there is you forget to bring some.
- No outside food allowed but they do sell snacks for an affordable price. Yes, they sell chips and other unhealthy snacks but they also sell cheese sticks, water, and fruit leather.
- There is no time limit so stay as long as you’d like, but you can’t leave and come back
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and adults are expected to supervise their children.
Click on on this KSL Deal March Madness Coupon!
Did you know there is a Salt Project Shop?! Yes, that's right, we've got some of our favorite deals/products all in one place for you. Check it out!
- They also have locations in Pleasant Grove & Ogden (they are currently putting in a playground at the Pleasant Grove location as well)
- Socks are required
- No outside food or drinks- but they do have a drinking fountain and they also sell snacks and drinks that you can have there.
- They offer various party packages and have themed birthday rooms.
- Parents must accompany their children and supervise them.
- They have free Wi-Fi! Yahoo!