It's hard to describe the magic of Candlelight Christmas. We'd like you to experience it! The Village is decorated like a Currier & Ives card, and you'll feel like you've taken a step back in time when you join us for this enchanting event.
You'll enjoy a visit with Father Christmas. In the quiet of the Village the live Nativity scene is sure to touch the hearts of young and old alike. The Heritage Village Carolers return each year for an encore presentation, providing an inspiring backdrop to the glitter of lights, the glow of warm fires and the smells of Christmas.
- The 4th Annual Christkindlmarkt is Dec. 3,4, and 5! There will be over 50 vendors you can shop and new this year a Nativity Petting Zoo and Pony Carousel.
- Don’t miss opening night of the Christkindlmarkt! Gail Halvorson, the famous “Candy Bomber” will welcome guests and share the meaning of the St. Martins’ Parade.
- Don’t miss the parades at this years' Christkindlmarkt! They will be dazzling!
- Don’t miss the lighting of the giant Christmas tree December 3! Gail Halvorson, the Candy Bomber will light the plaza and “Open” the 4th annual Christkindlmarkt!
- Don’t miss the 4th annual Christkindlmarkt! You’ll hear the fabulous music of One Voice Children’s Choir, see the Clock Tower Dancers, and there’s nothing quite like Rick Schwemmer, our famous Yodeler!